Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Day 109 Tues. May 2, 2023 Goa (Mormugao), India

                                            Gate of India from the water.  
 Day 109 Tues. May 2, 2023  Goa (Mormugao), India 25 km  to town.


Stayed on board, relaxed.  Walked the track before breakfast and went in the pool to exercise for thirty minutes after breakfast.  I was pleasantly surprised the the water was not hot, it was refreshing.  I straightened up my room and checked my most recent  onboard statement.  I really don't understand the complicated bookkeeping, but I keep trying to figure it out.  I have two different amounts charged for the same excursion on two different statements.  I will wait until I actually take the excursion and see what they charge me.  I don't understand why it all has to be so complicated.  


Enjoyed tea at 4:00 in the Horizons Lounge with Judy,  a member of my Trivia Team.  We competed in Trivia at 5:30 and then I had dinner with four of my Trivia Team members.  I also went to the show at 9:30, Little Opera Company, in the Insignia Lounge.  The two men and two women had beautiful voices.


It was an enjoyable day.  




No comments:

Post a Comment