Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Day 138 Wed May 31, 2023 Ko Samui, Thailand 8-5:00 TENDER Port

 Day 138 Wed May 31, 2023 Ko Samui, Thailand 8-5:00 TENDER Port


Repeats a lot of what I did last time.


I went down to the Insignia Lounge to see if I needed a ticket for the tender and I did.  We waited about 40 minutes for a tender to come.  The ride in to the port took about 30 minutes.  I did a bit of Googling around to see if I could find massage or reflexology.  The business I found on line was closed and empty.  I continued on down the street and found another place.  The girls wore matching uniforms and the building was clean.


I enjoyed a 60 minute foot reflexology for $12.  Two other people from the ship came in and joined me.  Three more people from the ship came in and were told to come back in 30 minutes.  I hope they did. My girl did a good job and I feel revitalized.  As she worked on my feet, I was able to gaze out the window at the ocean.  It was a lovely hour.  


I walked around town for about an hour and then waited ten minutes for the tender to come and came back to the ship.  




No comments:

Post a Comment