Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Ensenada Tuesday January 17, 2023

Safe place.  Waterfront promenade.  Saw from a distance the dancing musical fountain.  enjoyensenada.com  63 miles from US border.  Look for whales.  Shuttle to downtown is  $4.  Lots of wine tours, 30 minutes away. 

I used my phone as my camera yesterday.  I have since learned (the hard way) that I cannot transfer pictures from my phone to my computer because I can only be on one device at a time.   I cannot blog with my phone.  I will be carrying a camera in the future.   

Took Shuttle to downtown $4.  We walked around the main street with many stores selling touristy stuff.  In 2017 on the Viking World Cruise, we went to a camel rescue in Mexico and also had lunch with tequila tasting.  I learned that I really like a tequila which was nicknamed "the baby maker". We visited a tequila store.  I asked the man if he had “the baby maker”,   He did not, but I tasted “the panty dropper”/Corralejo and it was good.  Surprisingly,  I was able to bring the bottle on board.  So I have a nice sipping tequila in my refrigerator.

I also bought some Zofran, as you don’t need a prescription in Mexico.  I will be ready for the next rough day at sea. 

That was the highlight of my day in Ensenada.  

I joined a Trivia group and we were the winners of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment