Wednesday, January 18, 2023

January 18, 2023 Sea Day

 1/18/23 Random thoughts  

I am unpacked and have put most things away.  I am surprised how cool the weather is.  I have walked on the track around the  pool yesterday and today and I needed a jacket.  I thought I was far enough south that it would be much warmer.  The tour director says in a week we will be wishing the weather was this cool again.

I've heard some interesting facts about the passengers.  There are close to 400 of us that are doing the World Cruise.  The tour director said he was surprised that over 150 of us signed up for the World Cruise and we have never traveled with Oceania before.  I am in that number.  

I had my second Bridge lesson today.  I think I could enjoy this game.  I look forward to learning more.

Yesterday, we joined a Trivia Group and we were the winners of the day.  That was pretty exciting for my first shipboard trivia experience.  

I am also learning how to play Chinese mahjong tomorrow.  

I am happy I put as much time and effort into figuring out all the things that needed to be done at my house while I am gone.  I am grateful to all the people that are "taking care of business" for me.  You are the best!

I've spent time trying to figure out my excursions as I was very frustrated while working on this at home.  Honestly, I am still a bit frustrated.  I am trying to work on it a bit each day.  

Tomorrow is another Sea Day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment