Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 19, 2023, Thursday, Sea Day

 I was up early and went up and walked on the track for about 40 minutes.  I had my third Bridge lesson and will continue to try to get the hang of this game.  I think it will take a while.

At noon, I went to a presentation on Reflexology at the Spa.  I can't use my spa gift certificates for the reduced rate Reflexology so I will schedule reflexology later during my voyage.  

I also tried Chinese mahjongg again.  Today's teacher's lesson was very different than the one I tried earlier in the week.  I guess there are many different versions of mahjongg games.  

Trivia is my next activity and then I am going to a private cocktail party for new Oceania Club Members.

My day will end with dinner in Toscana, a specialty restaurant.  

I had the beginning of a migraine this morning.  I usually dissolve an aspirin in my mouth and that stops the migraine from developing.  I went down to the medical center and they don't give out aspirin for a migraine.  I had taken NSAID and luckily my migraine stopped.  I am glad Roger and Ruth are coming on board and can bring me some of the medicines I did not bring for myself.  I never went to the medical center on the Viking ship.  I am not so lucky on this trip.     

No comments:

Post a Comment